- About RABMAD
- Kim Groshek
- Kathy Lynn Hall
- Melissa Foster
- Alan McDermott
- R.S. Guthrie
- Frederick Lee Brooke
- Martha Rodriguez
- Bert Carson
- Ryan Schneider
- Patricia Carrigan
- Scott Bury
- J.H. Sked
- Christina Carson
- Vicki A. King
- Joshua Grover-David Patterson
- Randy Mitchell
- Jo VonBargen
- Norm Spitzig
- Russell Blake
- Gordon Rouston
- Mike Roche
- Carol Jackson
- D. Miles Martin
- Mohanalakshmi Rajakumar
- D.G. Torrens
- Fiona Johnson
- Stephanie Staples
- Hanz M. Medina
- V. Mark Covington
- Karen Baney
- Scott Morgan
- Thomas Pluck
- Brandon Shire
- Lizzy Stevens
- Zari Banks
- Susan Murdoch
- Peter & Cheri Lucking
- Elizabeth Hunter
- Ilil Arbel
- Gloria Repp
- David Prosser
- Kim Purcell
- Ashley Fontainne
- Collette Scott
- D.A. Graystone
- Dale Amidei
- Michael Lorde
- Randy Attwood
- Jo Marshall
- David McKoy & Lynn Hallbrooks
- Valerie Ormond
- Gladys Elizabeth Barbieri
- Sheri Fink
- Laura Marlowe
- Jenee Dana
- Hayley Rose
- Ross McCoubrey
- Kathryn Starke
- Maria Dismondy
- Alva Sachs
- Joshua Cook
- Kerry Dwyer
- Marjorie “Friday” Baldwin
- Sarah R. Yoffa
- Jessica Kristie
- Coffey Brown
- Kelly Preston
- Melodie Ramone
- Gloria D. Gonsalves
- Paulette Mahurin
- Dean Mayes
- Lee Fullbright
- Kim Cano
- Samantha van Dalen
- L L Caulton
- Lilian Gafni
- Contact/Join RABMAD
Kim Groshek is the Chief Executive Officer at GC Strategies, founder and owner of Creatively Canny and Author of Bug’s Adventure Series and Floyd the Fire Truck children’s books and is currently writing her first adult e-book for kindle. Kim obtained her Bachelor of Education and Master of Information Science degrees through UWW. She went on to earn a Master of Computer Science with highest distinction, in addition to becoming a published author, through DePaul University. Kim is an advocate for learning, kindness and health. She is a mom and has an awesome and supportive husband of 20+ years. She loves to be active and bring anyone along who wants to enjoy fitness with her!
Kim is a leading force; in 2007 she set a goal to run a half marathon in 25 states achieving this within 2 years to the day, traveling unchartered lands, discovering and learning the U.S. history and culture, learning that she has a hidden talent and met forever friends.
In 2009, she wrote 2 children’s book series and attended the Oscars, sharing her stories with celebrities and publishers. Her story is an experience she shares with groups of all ages.
Kim loves life! She wants to be friends with women of all ages (young and old alike) and values being kind, authentic, persistent, resilient, respectful and responsible!
Bug’s Trip to the Store (Bug’s Adventure Series)
In life, children and adults both face obstacles that can cause fear and anxiety. Bug’s Trip to the Store reminds us that through hard times and difficulties we can all learn important lessons to help us become stronger in the process. It also reminds us how to make every day an adventure.
Bug Meets his Friend (Bug’s Adventure Series)
Bug Goes through the Maze (Bug’s Adventure Series)
Bug takes you on an exciting new journey as he makes his way through a maze in Bug Goes Through the Maze. He has fun, meets new friends, and even gets a little nervous when he has trouble finding his way out. But he refuses to give up and because of that, he makes his way out of the maze. This book reinforces perseverance and strength and this little energetic yellow car named Bug is inspirational. Bug Goes through the Maze is a delightful story with a joyful cadence and lively imagery.
Floyd Talks About Fire Safety (Floyd the Fire Truck Series)
Just a small spark can create a huge, out of control fire. Floyd the fire truck and his faithful puppy dog companion are here to tell children everywhere what to do if they are trapped by fire. Floyd explains what to look out for and how to get out of the house safely and quickly.
Bug’s Adventure Series online games:
Bug takes you on a fun journey of education without even knowing it. Bug and his co-mates are lively animated while he encourages you along the way to try hard to work through the problems at hand; whether it is trying to match up characters from the series books, or matching up words to rhyme and creating new words, Bug is there along the way. These are fun games for kids ages 3-10.
*Note: All of the Bug’s Adventures series are being translated to Spanish and French and are coming soon!!
Bug Goes through the Maze, Bug’s Adventure Series:
- 2011 PREFERRED CHOICE AWARD from the 2011 Creative Child Awards Program (Kids Storybook category)
- Toy’s 2010 BEST GREEN PRODUCT Award
- Dr. Toy’s 2010 and 2011 BEST VACATION CHILDREN’S PRODUCTS Award
I believe in and encourage literacy for all ages!!! I believe that if you give a person the opportunity to learn to read, it opens the world to them. I give back in many ways, these are the charities my books are donated to:
- Give my time while sharing my story with student teachers at the university, they in turn develop teaching modules for grades kindergarten through 8. These plans are posted on http://www.teachingbooks.net/authoridsearch.cgi?id=12838 and http://kmgroshek.com/resources.html.
- Aunt Martha’s Youth Service Center (links are listed on my website: http://kmgroshek.com/partners.html)
- R.E.A.C.H. A Child (Back-packs for Kids) – an organization that helps kids who are placed in temporary homes. The program gives a back-pack to these children filled with books and toys to help them explore and keep their mind off of the situation at hand.
- ·Hailey’s Books a program that has a special Hailey’s corner in the library and provides books with special lessons and messages to libraries and story hours,
- A World Fit for Kids! Provides kids the healthy skills and education on healthy habits, exercise and teaching the skill of golf; encourages kids to get out and enjoy the fresh air,
- Layla House, which is a volunteer organization where people come and help out at orphans (with aids) in Ethiopia.
- Ethiopia Reads, an organization that develops reading initiatives and libraries in communities in Ethiopia,
- Camp Incredible a camp located in southern California for young kids with aids.
- First Book provides new books to children in need addressing one of the most important factors affecting literacy – access to books.
- Tremendous Life Books
- Neighborhood Little Libraries!
- Will be in the Santa’s Christmas bag this year in Chicago hospitals. Santa will give the kids who are struggling with cancer a book and other gifts this Christmas Eve!
Author Blog: http://kgroshek.blogspot.com/
Author Website: http://kmgroshek.com
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/
Bug’s Adventure Series Online Games: http://bugsadventureseries.
Floyd the Fire Truck Online Games: http://floydthefiretruck.com/
Lesson Plans: http://www.teachingbooks.net/