- About RABMAD
- Kim Groshek
- Kathy Lynn Hall
- Melissa Foster
- Alan McDermott
- R.S. Guthrie
- Frederick Lee Brooke
- Martha Rodriguez
- Bert Carson
- Ryan Schneider
- Patricia Carrigan
- Scott Bury
- J.H. Sked
- Christina Carson
- Vicki A. King
- Joshua Grover-David Patterson
- Randy Mitchell
- Jo VonBargen
- Norm Spitzig
- Russell Blake
- Gordon Rouston
- Mike Roche
- Carol Jackson
- D. Miles Martin
- Mohanalakshmi Rajakumar
- D.G. Torrens
- Fiona Johnson
- Stephanie Staples
- Hanz M. Medina
- V. Mark Covington
- Karen Baney
- Scott Morgan
- Thomas Pluck
- Brandon Shire
- Lizzy Stevens
- Zari Banks
- Susan Murdoch
- Peter & Cheri Lucking
- Elizabeth Hunter
- Ilil Arbel
- Gloria Repp
- David Prosser
- Kim Purcell
- Ashley Fontainne
- Collette Scott
- D.A. Graystone
- Dale Amidei
- Michael Lorde
- Randy Attwood
- Jo Marshall
- David McKoy & Lynn Hallbrooks
- Valerie Ormond
- Gladys Elizabeth Barbieri
- Sheri Fink
- Laura Marlowe
- Jenee Dana
- Hayley Rose
- Ross McCoubrey
- Kathryn Starke
- Maria Dismondy
- Alva Sachs
- Joshua Cook
- Kerry Dwyer
- Marjorie “Friday” Baldwin
- Sarah R. Yoffa
- Jessica Kristie
- Coffey Brown
- Kelly Preston
- Melodie Ramone
- Gloria D. Gonsalves
- Paulette Mahurin
- Dean Mayes
- Lee Fullbright
- Kim Cano
- Samantha van Dalen
- L L Caulton
- Lilian Gafni
- David Antrobus
- JD Mader
- Michael Young
- Madonna Dries Christensen
- Christine Keleny
- Lorraine Pestell
- Vicki-Ann Bush
- Chrystal Vaughan
- Rebecca Stevenson
- Rocky Rochford
- Kelly Abell
- Contact/Join RABMAD
Kim was raised in a big family in a tiny town in southeastern Wisconsin. Her small house was jammed with 4 kids, 2 adults, a variable number of species (fish, turtles), a cat, a dog and lots of books. Since she grew up in the 60’s and 70’s, she didn’t have the internet or cable TV to keep her amused, but she had something much better–her siblings and neighborhood friends. They spent their days watching bad TV (like Gilligan’s Island, the Brady Bunch, and Leave it to Beaver), playing Barbies, creating imaginary cities on her dining room table, traipsing through the countryside on adventures, and making each other laugh.
Reading and writing has always been something Kim wanted to pursue. She finds it fun to tell her stories.
Boys, girls, young and old alike will enjoy these delightful stories that demonstrate faith, strength, persistence and physical endurance during life’s never-ending journey and the inspiration that comes from her stories.
Candice & Jimmy Find Their Rainbow (Amazon)
In a place where the sun is always smiling and the rivers taste like chocolate, live two children who are too busy to notice. Candice and Jimmy have so much running around to do that there’s no time to stop and look. When Jimmy discovers a strange new talent, his world becomes one of fear. He doesn’t want anyone to know he’s different. Candice offers to help her friend. Together, they begin a project that will make their world’s brighter and will show them how very special they are. For the first time in their young lives, they’ll see and feel all of the magic around them and learn to appreciate the gifts that they have to offer the world.
Firebound Cycle Candice Solar (Firesong Series) – (Amazon) Young Adult Firesong Series Book (Young Adult Novel )
Win By Leading – (Amazon)
Why Everyone Needs the Leadership Mindset.
What It Is.
How To Get It.
Why You’ll Be Happy You Got It.
Do you want to have an income affords in life what you want? Use your job to grow your inner passions. This book allows people to look inside and determine their passions and put a plan together to deliver to make the world a better place. This book is designed to Motivate, Empower, Encourage, Educate and Enlighten you and to give you the tools to be independent and successful.
Bug’s Trip to the Store (Bug’s Adventure Series)
In life, children and adults both face obstacles that can cause fear and anxiety. Bug’s Trip to the Store reminds us that through hard times and difficulties we can all learn important lessons to help us become stronger in the process. It also reminds us how to make every day an adventure.
Bug Meets his Friend (Bug’s Adventure Series)
Bug Goes through the Maze (Bug’s Adventure Series)
Bug takes you on an exciting new journey as he makes his way through a maze in Bug Goes Through the Maze. He has fun, meets new friends, and even gets a little nervous when he has trouble finding his way out. But he refuses to give up and because of that, he makes his way out of the maze. This book reinforces perseverance and strength and this little energetic yellow car named Bug is inspirational. Bug Goes through the Maze is a delightful story with a joyful cadence and lively imagery.
Floyd Talks About Fire Safety (Floyd the Fire Truck Series)
Just a small spark can create a huge, out of control fire. Floyd the fire truck and his faithful puppy dog companion are here to tell children everywhere what to do if they are trapped by fire. Floyd explains what to look out for and how to get out of the house safely and quickly.
Bug’s Adventure Series online games:
Bug takes you on a fun journey of education without even knowing it. Bug and his co-mates are lively animated while he encourages you along the way to try hard to work through the problems at hand; whether it is trying to match up characters from the series books, or matching up words to rhyme and creating new words, Bug is there along the way. These are fun games for kids ages 3-10.
*Note: All of the Bug’s Adventures series are being translated to Spanish and French and are coming soon!!
2014 Dr. Toy’s 100 Best Creatively Canny is a winner again this year! We received Dr. Toy’s 100 Best Children’s Products in 2014. Our products included Bug’s Adventure Series, Nate the Dragon music CD, SMART Kids TV Concept and Floyd the Fire Truck! Congratulations to the team for a job well done!
2014 Dr. Toy’s 10 Best Socially Responsible Toys Nate the Dragon Stops Bullying is the winner for the 10 Best Socially Responsible Award for 2014! On behalf of all at Dr. Toy, Congratulations and Best Wishes! on being a winner!
2014 PREFERRED CHOICE AWARD, CREATIVE CHILD MAGAZINE. Nate the Dragon CD and Book. Kids Books with CDs category
2014 SEAL OF EXCELLENCE AWARD, Smart KiDS TV Show, Kids Educational Entertainment category
2013 Ambassador at Large for Women Advancement in Africa, (Appointment) Johannesburg, South Africa
2013 MEDIA OF THE YEAR AWARD Creative Child Magazine
2013 SWE Governors Choice Award "Planting Seeds Growing STEMS"
2011 Creative Child Preferred Choice Award – Creative Child Magazine
2011 Dr. Toy The Best Advice on Children’s Products, Bug’s Adventure Series Children’s Books – Best Vacation Children Products Award
2010 BEST GREEN PRODUCT AWARD – Dr. Toy The Best Advice on Children’s Products
I believe in and encourage literacy for all ages!!! I believe that if you give a person the opportunity to learn to read, it opens the world to them. I give back in many ways, these are the charities my books are donated to:
- A World Fit for Kids provides kids with healthy ideas, teaches skills and educates them in healthy lifestyle habits; which include encouraging kids to get out and enjoy the fresh air and exercising.
- Aunt Martha’s Youth Service Center
- Camp Incredible is a camp for young kids with aids to have a week of solitude and fun located in southern California.
- Christmas gift bag in hospitals
- Donors choose, New York NY
- El Hogar del Niño (The Home of the Child)
- Ethiopia Reads creates a reading culture in Ethiopia by connecting children with books. By planting libraries for children, creating culturally appropriate reading materials and training educators to nurture a love of books, Ethiopia Reads brings hope and educational skills to this generation of Ethiopians. This initiative believes that those who read…bloom!
- First Book provides new books to children in need addressing one of the most important factors affecting literacy — access to books.
- Hailey’s Book Club is a special Hailey’s corner designated at libraries, which provide special story hours for kids. I read my books and share my story with the kids on special occasions.
- Layla House is a place where orphans with aids can stay with love and support.
- NBC Today Holiday Gift Drive, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York NY
- R.E.A.C.H. a Child is an organization that helps kids who are placed in temporary homes. The program gives a backpack to these children filled with books and toys to help them explore and keep their mind off of the situation at hand. My donated books are in the Backpacks for Kids program.
- Ronald McDonald House
- Tremendous Life Books
- The Boys and Girls Club
- The Second Wind Foundation’s Books for the World program
- Teaching Books
- Watch Me Draw! Is a program that debuts a character in a children’s book as the featured drawing of the month located in California and South Carolina schools. The children’s learn how to draw my Bug character in Bug’s Adventure Series taught by Art Teachers, sharing techniques and approaches.
Author Blog: http://kgroshek.blogspot.com/
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/